Shuffle a dream


Boots - Zara, pants - Zara, trench coat - Zara, striped sweater - Pull&Bear, denim shirt - Zara.

I hope my (winter) hiatus is over for good. Last weekend finally reminded me of the ones before winter, sunny and warm, perfect for getting lost in the woods. With this spring post there comes a bigger size of the photographs. I hope it makes them more perceptible.

I'm a huge enthusiast of a conscious selection of films and books for a certain time (subject-wise). Some time ago I finished my Marilyn Monroe sessions. Let's Make Love was the last film I saw with her performance - so diligent, especially when dancing and singing, despite the hard time she was going through around 1960.

I wish I could shuffle a dream like a movie or a book. I hate the feeling when I have the most intense dream and it vanishes from my memory with the moment I wake up. Luckily, today morning wasn't one of those, I had a brilliant dream about being interviewed at art school, which is my unfulfilled desire. The excitement was enriched by a company of someone special. It made my day.


 
Shuffle A Dream by Little Dragon

Comments

  1. amazing outfit!
    and i looove little dragon <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. love these boots. and the trench is perfect on your body. beautiful pics...
    im here again! :)
    kisses
    fran

    showroomdegarde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful!


    follow me on: www.inspiredbyfs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice outfit, nice haircut, nice blog! i follow you :)


    Patrik
    http://www.madebyboy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm flattered! Thank you, Patrik!

      Delete

Post a Comment