Village musing


I'm not going to lie (even if I intended to, you'd immediately know what the truth is), there is a pretty huge countryside behind my home. Living in a (small) town may be quite a challenge, but there are some moments when you just feel like making use of it, of what it has got to offer. Charm of forests and extensive fields makes a good combination with small photography expeditions, creating simple yet pretty backgrounds.
In today's post I continue the village flow from the previous one(s). How contented I was when I found that yellow dazzling field.

Old Cape Cod is a pure sweetness. I first heard it a few years ago in Groove Armada's At The River and was instantly hypnotized by it. Recently, an episode of Mad Men refreshed it in my memory.



Old Cape Cod by Patti Page

Comments

  1. You're ridiculously good looking!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why, thank you, kind sir/madam!

      Delete
  2. very beautiful pics and outfit. pure style!
    kisses
    fran

    showroomdegarde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that shirt!

    www.style-trigger.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. great look. especially the way, which you break with the rule "jeans wear only with jeans" ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. like this style and the shirt !! :) if you have time watch it my blog theyoungissue.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment