Uncle Donald


Hat - H&M, sunglasses - vintage, shirt - vintage, pullover - vintage, pants - Pull&Bear, boots - Zara.

Easter traditionally means three things to me: the fact that I never know when it comes, chocolate eggs and lots of Disney's and Miyazaki's titles. To start the weekend snuggling down in bed and watching one of my all time favorite characters, Cruella De Vil, feels so good.

So I may say this look isn't completely random. I'd been craving wearing this oversized pullover, with hat, circle sunglasses and skinny pants, for quite a long. Easter seems to be the perfect time for putting on Uncle Donald and catching up on some of Disney's.

Despite attracting some roe deers (running straight into me yesterday), I must confess, I love taking pictures in forest. Being an introverted misfit, forest makes me feel calm and safe, the intimacy with nature is so human-proof.

From other stories, a few days ago I finished reading one of my favorite books (now), The Picture of Dorian Gray. I truly adore Wilde's ways of describing perception of beauty or the balance in artist's life between creation and just living. I closed the reading with the movie Wilde, as well as the amazing Savage Grace, which somehow suited the theme.
Oh, and my latest musical discovery (thank you, colette.fr) - Django Django. I love the juxtaposition of vintage electronic vibes, indie smoothness and folk freshness.

Enjoy your Easter weekend!



Life's a Beach by Django Django

Comments

  1. you look incredible
    i love your style
    kisses
    fran

    showroomdegarde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. what do I expect, of course you will always be incredible ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, love that shirt :3 So cute^^! Chocolate eggs, yamm<33 Have you seen the movie version of 'The Picture of Dorian Gray'? It's one of my favourites.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have, although I think the book is quite a separate thing, so incredible and hard to put into adaptation.
      And thank you!

      Delete
  4. Wow !! your pictures look awesome !! I'm following you right now and guess what .. i'm follower number 100 !! yeah !! keep it up

    KAIIWONG
    http://kaiiwong.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so nice of you, I'm honoured!
      Thank you!

      Delete
  5. This sweater is definitely a winner. I love your style, photos and writing skills.
    I'm curious to see more.
    HAEGENS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jonas! That's very flattering!

      Delete

Post a Comment