Flowerhead


The concept for styling this outfit was to play with stripes and boat shoes, as well as combine saturated red with blue. Sailor looks are always very refreshing to me. To strenghten a color balance of the outcome I had thought about the red flower.

How I miss my last 4-day weekend. More time for shooting, editing, reading. I love snuggling down in bed and watching movies all day long. That weekend I saw The Birds, The City of Lost Children, The Nightmare Before Christmas, Eraserhead and Delicatessen. My admiration for Hitchcock, Burton, Lynch and Jeunet is infinite. Luckily, this year November serves one statutory day off more, so I'll preserve my traditions.

Today I picked up my film scanner, it's been so dusty. Although the photographs didn't come off well because of the expired/overexposed film, I did make some textures. I hope to use it more often.

Holy Thursday is a song I fell in love with when watching a video montage from making of an inspiring commercial. Directed by Chris Cunningham, starring Abbey Lee, the picture created for Flora by Gucci is a must-see piece of art.


Holy Thursday by David Axelrod

Comments

Post a Comment