Painter's spirit


I absolutely fell for Zara's flower-patterned shirts last season. I matched this one with the boat shoes from Urban Outfitters. Pleated pants are my instant favorites. Well, pants should be extremely skinny or extremely baggy to me, nothing between. The hat is from H&M. Mustache - DIY.

Hanging between art and work, I've happily survived last five weekdays. Recently I've tended to spend my lunch breaks at a book store, flicking through fashion magazines and art books. My thoughts, wandering anxiously somewhere from Salvador Dalí to Giorgio de Chirico, encountered yesterday the title Un Chien Andalou, a film from 1929 which I'm eagerly waiting to see shortly. This weekend will be also a shift from Harry Potter and drawing Dementors to Haruki Murakami's Kafka on the Shore.

Musically writing, thanks to beloved Dazed & Confused my newest precious discovery is The Dø. Besides, how excited I am for Amy Winehouse's upcoming posthumous album Lioness: Hidden Treasures, out on 5th December.


Quake, Mountain, Quake by The Dø

Comments

  1. I really love this outfit. Men shouldnt be shy to wear floral-pattern shirt. You totally rock it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the 'DIY' mustache... clearly you have character in your style and great combo in the outfits! keep posting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @the sparkling dust, @Toni Tran - That's so kind of you, I'm flattered!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment