Daydreaming


I'm wearing: knit scarf from H&M, v-neck basic shirt from H&M, Fair Isle sweater from Zara, skinny pants from Pull&Bear and leather boots from Zara.

Whenever I feel uninspired, music is one of the things that can pull me out of melancholy. I associate many songs with critical moments from the past, and Dark Dark Dark's Daydreaming is without a doubt one of them. Listening to it madly on repeat helped me to get through one day, nearly a year ago, which was simply unbearable.


Daydreaming by Dark Dark Dark

Comments

  1. I love you. Amazing photos and grat sense of style ♥

    xoxo, M.
    http://themintmind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this outfit, i think its very stylish and informal too. its a great combination of clothes.
    i am following you
    one big kiss
    fran

    showroomdegarde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Monika T. - ^^
    @garde - Thank you for your feedback and following, Fran!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment