Fair Isle December


December is finally here. I had been looking forward to pull out some warm sweatshirts while it starts to be frosty outside. As the holiday month arrived, I feel like wearing nothing else than Fair Isle knit patterns, which I endow with love since last fall/winter season.
I believe that this weekend I managed to take some last minute fall photographs as the temperature was bearable. A winter weather is supposed to sneak in next week.

The previous week, between drawing some illustrations and falling asleep with hot cocoa and Ally McBeal, I was daydreaming after watching Melancholia and savouring Lana Del Rey's charming voice. Yesterday I read on i-D Online about the film Yves Saint Laurent: L'amour fou by Pierre Thoretton, which I crave seeing now. I was also drawing a great inspiration from some editorial shoots from the Wonderland, Tendencias and VarĂ³n magazines.


Video Games by Lana Del Rey

Comments

  1. I really like your sweater.
    (http://checkpoint-sophie.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love you, your blog, the design of it and your style! haha this blog should be more famous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @t.sophisticated - Thanks!
    @SHOWMEDONTTELLME - Thank you very much for the nicest feedback!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment