Fall portrait


When I was picking the leaves for a photo shoot some time ago, I wondered how much I looked like a freak. Scaring people in public or not, I managed to gather them, take the fall portrait and post it just before winter givrers the windows. Well, actually I can already smell the holiday season in hot rose tea with honey, nuts and chocolate. The feeling is intensified by knitwear, snuggling down in blankets and making a list of Disney's, Miyazaki's and other films to see this month. A few days ago the thought about Perfume: The Story of a Murderer started niggling me. The film soundtrack is truly amazing.

I'd dare to describe my current state of mind as quite poetic. I somehow feel to be allied with the cold wind and darkness of very early mornings. Even moving by train doesn't bother me since I'm spending my journeys reading H. Murakami's work, which causes a strange feeling that the author knows me like anyone else. I do my best to get over work and quickly come back home, to continue drawing inspiration from art, vintage fashion and photography.

Last week I was given some really warm and supportive words concerning my photographs and looks. I truly appreciate each and every comment, which I'm also thankful for. I'm very happy to write that I was featured on the Yes.I and Special She blogs. Thank you!

The Girl with the Plums, Perfume: The Story of a Murderer

Comments

  1. great blog!
    i love your style :)
    visit my blog
    http://simplyalifestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just discovered your great blog and your style!
    This is really nice nice nice! <3

    Hope we follow here!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Fabienne, @Simply a Lifestyle, @STYLEBARO - Thank you, you're too kind!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment