Green tones of a vintage tartan


I've always thought that this green tartan blazer is too big for me. It's been in our home since I can remember, but just recently I've thought I'd try it with some skinny pants. Clothes composed in shape of an upturned triange make a really good outfit (baggy tops and skinny downs). I decided to underline the vintage accent of this outfit by adding brown leather briefcase and shoes, as well as a denim shirt from Zara and a bowtie from Blanco. I'd like to post some close-ups in the next visual diary entry.

Last weekend I saw W. Allen's Midnight in Paris. I absolutely love it and highly recommend to anyone who enjoys drawing inspiration from literature and art. I'm planning to see it again shortly.

Nibbling the stollen sweet bread, walnuts and raisins reminds me about upcoming Christmas. It's already much more frostily outside than it used to be a week ago. Today after work I was in a hurry just to wade through the cold and get quickly home. Uncovering vintage treasures on Amy Winehouse's posthumous album and editing photos were some of my plans. Now I'm off to snuggle down and watch a bedtime episode of Ally McBeal.


The Girl From Ipanema by Amy Winehouse

Comments