Victorian corset


Well, it's not actually the victorian corset illustration. I've been just surfing some online fashion spots and noticed a nice outfit composition of baggy pants and uptight in trunk top. This image suddenly came to my mind and I made a quick illustration. The next connotation was a corset - in a victorian style, underlining body's concavity. Forgive me the poor quality, I digitized it with a mobile phone camera.

My Thursday happened to be a hopeless day. I missed my train in the morning and waited for another one 40 minutes in the cold. Late at work, I was suddenly overwhelmed by the things to do and it didn't change till the very end. Now, I'm making it up with a huge mug of pear and melissa tea with honey, cigarette, book and Lana Del Rey's Born To Die.

Born To Die by Lana Del Rey

Comments