The winter warm up floating


For some unfamiliar reason, I still haven't warmed myself up with the lastest winter issue of i-D, however, I'm paying it homage entitling this post The winter warm up floating. I'm aware that, besides getting the magazine, I should be hunting winter bargains at a mall now (some hip, Fair Isle items from River Island inspired me quite much the other day), but instead, I'm extending my Christmas since I didn't manage to see all the scheduled classic films from the 40s and 50s. December should definitely last longer. Not thinking about work, episodes of my favorite shows, more sleep, time for preparing scrambled eggs and, of course, tons of movies. Among the ones I watched during the Christmas season, I adored the most It's A Wonderful Life (1946), White Christmas (1954), Christmas In Connecticut (1945) and The Shop Around The Corner (1940).

My floating costume includes:
Toggle duffle coat - Zara
Leather boots - Zara
Knitted beanie - H&M


Round Clocks by Pollyester

Comments

  1. like!

    ps: follow me: www.inspiredbyfs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pose! I like your style. Happy new year! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog and also your style!
    The jacket is just wonderful

    follow u!!!

    http://nsewbarcelona.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those shots are perfect, they make me feel nostalgic.
    You're very inspiring !

    ReplyDelete
  5. @STYLEBARO - You're the nicest!
    @F.S - Thanks!
    @julien hakym - Likewise!
    @NSEWBARCELONA - Gracias!
    @chahinezbe - I'm delighted you like them! Thank you very much!
    @birkinboy - ^^

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment