Hairstyle


Yesterday someone dropped me a line in my Tumblr askbox inquiring about my hairstyle. When looking through some photos with close-ups from different angles, I actually hit on an idea about making a blog post.
My hair is currently a bit longer, but generally, when trimming I try to stay loyal to similar construction. As short as possible on sides and back, and as long as possible on top.
However, to be honest, I really don't like my hair. It's too thin and completely not wind-friendly.

 
Sunshine Recorder by Boards of Canada

Comments

  1. you look incredible...
    kisses
    fran

    showroomdegarde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool hair and love your flower print shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @garde, @Jehan Reyes, @pictureputtonen - Wow, thank you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS!!! btw i sent that question.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Anonymous - No problem, I find your interest very flattering! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice, but what do you use to styling hair?

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Anonymous - I basically don't use anything. Just trimming, water, dryer. As for hair care (conditioner, shampoo), I use L'Oréal products.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look really very handsome!! Those pictures are phenomenal!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I might try out this one when my ordered hair extension arrives.


    Synthetic wigs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Most human hair weaves come from parts of Asia and India.This is because Indian hair is easily blended with hair of women in other countries.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment