Let's play Atari again


I intended to post a New Years look around the proper time, but I guess I'm a master in missing out on the occasion. Well, here it is, just a few days later. When styling, I was absolutely inspired by the Atari video games. I spent pretty much time in my 90s with brothers playing Pitfall, Kaboom or River Raid. I composed this outfit of the video-games-patterned pieces: the Space Invaders sweater and Pac-Man socks from Blanco, bought back in Spain. I definitely don't own Elvis Presley's hair, but I tried to pomp it up a little bit, in the 50s style. Plus, the redish skinny jeans from Pull&Bear and leather dress shoes from Zara.

I wish the sky was brighter at the moment. Whenever I think about going out for a photo shoot, clouds seem to dim any artistic morale. To survive a gloomy aura, I'm planning to spend this weekend watching Gummo, Paris Texas and Breathless, as well as reading HP and the Goblet of fire.

What a relaxed evening it was yesterday from the moment I heard a virtual 3D audio version of Pogo's Upular! Smile paints itself on my face while its sounds wander through my brain, it's a win! Now I can't help but being curious how it'd be like to hear Florence and the Machine, Lana Del Rey, Empire of the Sun or Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros in 3D! Definitely, one of the best ways to smoothe and console low spirits after an exhausting week at work. A must-listen below!

 
Upular (Virtual 3D) by PogoMix

Comments

  1. I love the perfect and beautiful combination of the sweater and the jeans, the red jeans.
    kisses
    fran

    showroomdegarde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. @garde - You're too kind, sir! Thank you, Fran!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so great! Amazing blog and style. You just got new fan ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @TheMen'sSide, @pictureputtonen, @Lucas Chanoine, @Thora - Good evening! Thanks for stopping by and leaving such a lovely feedback!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment