Walk the river


Fedora hat - H&M
Sweater - H&M
Jeans - Zara
Knitted socks - H&M
Black canvas desert boots - H&M

This winter season has made me feel like being put before the choice - to make the most of Fair Isle patterns around the snowless Christmas time or to wait for a proper white scenery. Well, having chosen the second option, I was hurtling this weekend through the snowdrifts in the woods, wearing knitted pieces to keep myself warm. Unfortunately, I forgot about hand care and thought I'd lose my fingers for good (they seemed to be literally frozen). Anyway, H&M is treating me quite well this sale season.

How brilliant it can be to enjoy the Fall/Winter 2012/13 collections and draw inspiration from it right now. So far, my favorite one is Andrea Pompilio's. It also seems like animal prints are dominating in menswear. And I adore it. By the way, I heard Guillemots' Walk The River for the first time in June last year, while exploring the Costume National menswear collection for Spring/Summer 2012, designed by Ennio Capasa. It was really well accompanying the show, along with The Butcher by Radiohead. Love.

Anyway, I'm going back to Mona Lisa Smile (how I love the 50's). Over and out.


 
Walk The River by Guillemots

Comments

  1. beautiful pics
    beautiful outfit
    i love your pants, are great on you. where did you buy?.
    kisses
    fran

    showroomdegarde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing look and amazing photos!
    Like it a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sent you a question on tumblr regarding your hair.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow... I love your style and also the way you look in the pictures
    You are so brilliant. I want to make a photo shoot with you man haha.
    please, take a look to my photographic work and follow me if you like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @garde - Thank you so much! They're from Zara.
    @TheMen'sSide - I'm flattered, thanks!
    @pictureputtonen - Thanks!
    @Lasu - Thank you for your interest, I've just responded!
    @whatisfashion - That's so kind of you! I'm in love with Barcelona.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment