Forest snood


A spin-off of The winter warm up floating. I'm craving for some new shoots in the snow, but twenty degrees below zero make it difficult to release a shutter button. I added here leather gloves, bag and scarf formed in a snood; a bit of elegance.

I do my best to limit my winter hiatus from life to a minimum. My latest methods included feeding eyes with Fiasco and other art/fashion/photography magazines, with a mug of hot cocoa milk or wild rose tea close at hand, editing photographs of the Home series or movie evenings with French cinema (La vie en rose and Les chansons d'amour).

For the past two weeks I've had also the biggest music crush on Patrick Watson. Maybe it's only my whimsical perception, but to me he creates with sound theatrical images, like the ones brought to life by Tim Burton, Wes Anderson or Jean-Pierre Jaunet. I thought about editing above photographs with tons and hues like in The Storm video, but in the end I decided to keep them in winter blues and violets. I'm currently exploring some more of the ethereal indie folk from Canada and California, which helps to mollify the freezing cold.




 
Daydreamer by Patrick Watson

Comments

  1. incredible pics
    kisses
    fran

    showroomdegarde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your style! You have a great blog, I follow you! :) btw: love MIA´s new song and now that I see you in older entries, nice haircut!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, thank you so much! You're very nice, Saúl!

      Delete

Post a Comment