If you know who you are, there is nothing to prove


It's still so cold. My last two weekends happened to be quite warming up though, either thanks to the forest master hookah or B55 on fire (absinthe + carolans + kahlĂșa). All week long I stayed under inspiration of Factory Girl, the smoky film in which Sienna Miller as Edie Sedgwick performed simply stunningly. The film is also one of the reasons why I want Andy Warhol's biography to be the next book I'm going to read, just before Marilyn Monroe's and Truman Capote's.


 
Melancholy Sky by Goldfrapp

Comments

  1. this looks amazing! the snow always makes a photo look so cute! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look incredible. i love your perfect looks and you must be a model i think...
    kisses
    fran

    showroomdegarde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, I'm not a model. But how lovable of you to write that! Thank you, Fran!

      Delete
  3. Wow, i like so mutch your blog. Your style it's cool!
    I follow you. I hope you follow me too.
    Bye.

    Azzurra-Bellini.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. military and romantic at the same time, spellbinding

    www.pinstripeprince.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment