I'm just a little person


The urge to calm down my anxiety with inspiration and creation tends to wake me up early in the weekend mornings. Right side of my brain seems to be roused when having some free time, which is so limited by work. Making use of sleepless morning, I started my Saturday with drawing Marlon Brando, Grey's Anatomy episode and introducing myself to The Great Gatsby, which is a transition between just finished Oscar Wilde's stories and poems in prose, and psychoanalytical biography of Marilyn Monroe (Marilyn's Last Sessions by Michel Schneider). To get to know Marilyn's features better, I'm having a weekend rich in movies with her that I haven't seen yet (Niagara, Full House, All About Eve, The Misfits).
Not to go off the blogging rails completely, I've started editing some outtakes from previous outfit shoots. It's still too cold and depressing outside to photograph.


 
Little Person by Jon Brion

Comments

Post a Comment