Oriental emerald


My adoration of oriental patterns is enormous. It can be fresh and liberating, yet quite elegant. D&G Menswear Spring/Summer 2012 collection is still one of my favourite ones, so rich in oriental prints. Here the scarf warms the look up a little bit, because even though it's been a month since spring time began, I still can't get rid of my coat (and beanie/gloves). I'm definitely one of those who feel cold pretty easily and need lots of sunshine. They say that in about a week the weather should turn into a summer-like one, which I want to strongly believe in.

Not being at Coachella and envying those who were, I've been treating myself with some videos from Florence + The Machine's live performances. Listening to unplugged You've Got the Love has become my daily routine. Oldie but goodie, you can enjoy the video here.



You've Got the Love by Florence + The Machine, unplugged

Comments

  1. wuuu the last pic is incredible. you are too!!! i love your style and your blog...
    kisses
    fran

    showroomdegarde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're too kind, Fran. Thanks!

      Delete
  2. found you on lb. you are an underrated gem of the forest! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm truly flattered. Thank you for your lovely words!

      Delete
  3. hello, blog is really cool.
    I just love your style!!!!
    i have followed you on GFC#103 and bloglovin#19
    hope you do so for mine by following on both!!!!
    i feature blog if you are interested let me know through comments on my blog

    best
    brooklyn
    http://marylovesthat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your scarf, and coat is amazing!

    http://style-trigger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog and your style so much. <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. so beautiful! great outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. breathtaking look, love the emerald infusion mister

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have the most amazing cheek bones I have ever seen! HAHAHAHA but seriously! I love your style and everything in this post!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooh that scarf looks really pretty and also quite unique.. :) love it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment