Portrait outtakes


When I'm off to the woods with my camera, there're usually two main motives: to (push myself to) shoot a portrait in an editorial/art meaning and to shoot a look/outfit. I often end up realizing how big my lack of skills in art photography is. However, I really enjoy the process of editing and always have too many outtakes. Here are four examples of them, from the previous outfit posts.

Just before calling it a night, I'm about to enjoy some time in a classic style I guess, watching Dolce & Gabbana Menswear Fall/Winter 2012/13 fashion show, as well as reading Little Women, which appears to be a kind of calming down after the wild Diary of a Genius by Salvador Dali.
And if you'd like to feel for a few minutes how it's like to work at Vogue, you should watch a captivating video with charming Sarah Harris preparing for a shoot with H&M. It definitely made my day at work more pleasant.

 
Standing On The Shore by Empire Of The Sun

Comments

  1. incredible your second pic. you area model!!! and handsome...very handsome
    kisses
    fran

    showroomdegarde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing photos, pose, and the editing, thumbs up !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome
    http://marylovesthat.blogspot.com/
    best
    brooklyn

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment