Western solitude


I've been gathering some editorial inspirations related to studio photography for some time now. The other day I decided to give it a try and experiment a little bit upstairs at the attic.
The attire set was born from some western influences, such as dusty Wild West, rodeos, Wranglers, the 1940s Americana, countryside, prairie, mustangs and The Misfits. All in all, a bit sloppy, laid back and effortless, but that's how it was meant to be.

9-day vacation. I've finally got plenty of time for things I'm usually not able to do when working. I'd almost forgotten how much I love yoga or finding new music inspirations. Spending hours outside shooting, when it actually feels more like summer rather than spring, is brilliant.

One week till the Met Gala. If not for live streaming, I'm waiting for another excellent Vogue's video report and gallery since the ones last year were breathtaking.


 
Lonely Boy by The Black Keys

Comments

  1. love your coat...
    kisses
    fran

    showroomdegarde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so cool and talented ;)

    campoffame.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so kind of you, thanks!

      Delete
  3. Great coat and shirt!

    www.style-trigger.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE YOUR BLOG AND YOU STYLE!!!

    FOLLOW U!!!!

    JUMELLE † LIFE

    http://jumelle-life.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment