Awakening


May was a rewarding month, rich in so many inspirations. Many 50s/60s classic or indie films, sounds of poetic French, enchanting episodes of Mad Men, reading about iconic bohemians living in New York 50 years ago, discovering and rediscovering some music. The icing on the cake was Café de Flore, a Canadian diamond seen last weekend. In my opinion, it's simply perfect in every aspect, and quickly climbed up to my top all-time films. The soundtrack has taken a complete possession of me, and it's the most delightful captivity.
I kicked off the month with a dose of photography creation, and I hope to explore more of its depths in June. Time to awake myself to summer.

 
Svefn-G-Englar by Sigur Rós

Comments

  1. Very good shoot, expressive, wild and beautiful
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. increible post. i have no words...
    im in love with you
    kisses
    fran

    showroomdegarde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your Blog!
    We want follow each other?

    Dennis Boldt xx
    www.dennisboldt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your blog and style! Love this shoot, very expressive!
    /Anna
    www.molotovclothing.se

    ReplyDelete
  5. perfect photo with perfect song !!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment