In search of Versailles


Hung in the glamour of the Met Gala and Cannes Film Festival, for recent days I've been finding myself highly fascinated (again) by the 50s/60s. Montgomery Clift paired with Elizabeth Taylor create a recipe for a perfect movie. Examples: marvelous and mesmerizing classic black&white dramas Suddenly, Last Summer and A Place in the Sun. But the peak was reached when hearing my new song to die for, Tomorrow Never Knows by The Beatles, in Mad Men accompanying the scene with Megan (Jessica Paré) lying in an acting class with expression of contentment. Since that moment I haven't parted with the album Revolver, which is at the same time an exquisite soundtrack for my current reading - The Life and Death of Andy Warhol by Victor Bockris. All that take me to New York in the 60s. Love it.

Meanwhile, Dior has lately published a charming ad / fashion short entitled Secret Garden - Versailles. It, like nothing other, makes you want to search for your own magical garden. For my searching, I chose a simple white collarless shirt bordered by blacks.



Tomorrow Never Knows by The Beatles

Comments

  1. your face is such perfect!!!
    i love your style...
    kisses
    fran

    showroomdegarde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, you're so amazing! Stay gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. something so minimal but atmospheric and fresh about this. pure poetry

    www.pinstripeprince.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should start eating more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good looking outfit and dont care what what they say about you (comment above). You look great .. keep it up !!

    KAIIWONG

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Pictures. I´m a new follower:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your shirt !!

    http://bogdan-bx.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment