Ethereal delusion


A small preview of tomorrow's outfit/lookbook post. I've been a bad blogger lately so I'm making it up just before June ends. And I can safely lay the blame on time matters, never treating me well.

I really love the silky fabric of this Zara scarf, actually so soft it could be a delusion. Its warm golden shades make it visually interesting, not to mention a brilliant grandma-like, retro-floral pattern. Feels ethereal.

Just before I'll fall down on my face in bed due to weekly tiredness, I'm going to continue for a bit my escapades to the 1990s. They started yesterday, when I found a 1998 song by googling what the singer wore and the set looked like (you gotta love the Internet). And the music stream began: New Radicals, Morcheeba, Garbage, The Cardigans... Romeo + Juliet from 1996 is definitely the next movie I'm going to see.

The song below closed the latest season of Mad Men, and obviously with the scenes, it's been haunting me ever since. Sad as the season ended, I found my consolation in a brand new indie series, highly recommended, HBO's Girls.

So that's my idea of today's quality time. See you, tomorrow.



You Only Live Twice by Nancy Sinatra

Comments

  1. your face is incredible... i love you
    kisses
    fran

    showroomdegarde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AH! LOVE the song at the end! Huge Mad Men fan over here!

    ALSO LOVE that you have now moved onto Girls since season 5 has ended, because I've done just the same.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment