The secret garden


A few snapshots when up in the air (again), and continuation of yesterday's ethereal delusion (now tied around my neck).

Lately, between enjoyment of hustle and bustle around men's fashion weeks (loved London Collections, even though experienced only through live streaming) and catching up on some shows and collections, I've been doing also little movie nights with such greatnesses as A Streetcar Named Desire (Marlon Brando in Tennessee Williams' play - a must), Frida, Howl or Girl With a Pearl Earring. Well, I'm forever jealous of editors tweeting and instagraming directly from fashion shows, so movies can be a good way of sidetracking. Not to mention their travel coverages in the light of my summer trips craving.


 
Talk Show Host by Radiohead

Comments

  1. i love the pants on you. you must be a model.
    kisses
    fran

    showroomdegarde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. In your older post i saw that you are from Poland. It`s true ? I'm following your blog and i'm your big fan, i hope that you will be write a litlle bit more post in the future ! Greeting from stormy Poland !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's right. Thanks for sticking together with me! I really do want to dedicate more time for blogging, I only wish my regular job was less exhausting and time-consuming...

      Delete
  3. I follow a lot of blogs and look at Lookbook.nu like evry day and this is still my favourite outfit ever. Where are your shoes from if you don't mind me asking, as I have been looking for ones like that for years! Cheers, and keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, really? Thank you, that's so kind of you!
      The shoes are from Zara, I bought them in Spain one and a half year ago and they are still my favourite ones.

      Delete

Post a Comment