Juicy pine green vintage vest


It's almost midnight and I couldn't be more exhausted. However, forestalling upcoming August, I'd like to post some photos from the beginning of July.
The juicy pine green vest is another vintage find I encountered into when digging out the rebellious denim jacket.

To rehabilitate myself after the fruitless time in July, last weekend I started photographing in the woods and editing again. I'm also maniacally listening to the Rent soundtrack on repeat, meditating over the just-passed year without Amy Winehouse, reading Shakespeare (yes!) or Harry Potter and watching movies. Recent recommendations include: 13 Tzameti, Rabbit Hole, Restless, Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me and Jules et Jim by the greatest François Truffaut.


 
The Daily Mail by Radiohead

Comments

  1. like the vest a lot!!!
    fran

    showroomdegarde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i Love it' this outfits!! cute photos (:

    http://adelsogomz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool blog. It's refreshing, love your style and your pictures.
    Keep up the good work ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment