Rebel without a cause


My last home expedition upstairs, where bags stuffed with old childhood clothes survived disposal for some reason, ended up with finding a few vintage items. That denim jacket with insane badges is my favorite and I couldn't resist picturing it accompanied by a flannel shirt with a black/white cubes pattern, black skinny pants and some really old sneakers sloppily laced.

I've been maintaining a rebellious mood with some films, of course. I started with White Oleander, which I loved mainly because of the brilliant talent of Alison Lohman, and ended with a musical, Rent. La Vie Boheme - New York, twilight of the 1980s... I enjoyed it so much that I immediately watched a theatrical version afterwards, filmed live on Broadway. Loved it as well.


 
A Commotion by Feist

Comments

  1. model!!! very cool pics
    kisses
    fran

    showroomdegarde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you know Auletta? They're a german band, but you should check them out- they've got a song called "Rebell ohne Grund", which means the same as "rebell without a cause". :) Probably you'll like it!
    Stunning look! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haven't heard of, I'll check them out. Thanks!

      Delete
  3. i'm going to be a rebel but with a cause, 'cause i don't have the sense of style that u have.
    man, seriously, u always look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoy your blog, great style and lovely photos.

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your style! <3 Great Photos!

    xx Victoria
    http://mybookofstyle-victoria.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment