Sailing off into the sunset


What I love about summer the most is being able to go outside after 7 PM to take photos. When shooting for the previous post (by the way, I've updated it with a small collage), I waited a bit for the sun to get closer to the horizon and threw myself into the wheat field.

Such a pity last weekend ended so quickly. I started it with 2 Days in New York, which is absolutely brilliant. I simply adore Julie Delphy for being so witty and funny, such a well-read intellectual. Watching her movies feels actually like watching Woody Allen's works from 1970s, refreshed. I also saw some interviews, which only confirmed my fondness for her originality.

Music connotations are such an important thing in my life. On Sunday morning I heard some random melody on the radio which started haunting me until I figured out where I had heard the similar one. Story of my life. That way I came back to the soundtrack from Perfume: The Story of a Murderer. Again, I cannot stop listening to that masterpiece.

 
The Crowd Embrace by Berliner Philharmoniker

Comments

  1. you always take amazing photos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great man...great style...fran!

    showroomdegarde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg I think I am in love, love your blog and I am your follower from now :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty pretty pretty.. want the bag !!

    KAIIWONG

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, i love your pictures here. so natural.
    and a wonderful and brilliant style in combination
    with the nature- great work!
    lovely greets
    maren anita

    Can I invite you to my GIVEAWAY ???:

    *dogeared heart necklace*

    FASHION-MEETS-ART by Maren Anita

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow ! Another male fashionista Love your blog, the structure and quality pictures. Going to follow you ok? And you'll make me happy if you follow me back ! :D (Awesome style men)

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazing pictures! i totally agree how great it is to take evening summer photos!

    loving your style,

    New Follower:)

    xx Rebe

    www.rebesrunway.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jestes rewelacyjny + świetna stylówka:)
    Zapraszam do skomentowania u mnie lub dodania do znajomych :) Doradź,powiedz co robię źle a co dobrze:) dopiero zaczynam

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are amazing photos! Love the look.

    -Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dears, thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment