Sea of roses


I'm a huge enthusiast of aesthetics of the 40s. Trousers pulled up as high as possible, shirts always buttoned-up with sleeves rolled up to the middle forearm. I can picture it with an urban scenery from one of Charlie Chaplin's movies, all in black-and-white shades.

All of these pieces are old. I've realized recently that I tend to buy stuff and neglect it until it gets old. Wandering somewhere between seasons, with bubblegum pink shorts (a souvenir from Spain) I step slowly into farewell to the summer, and with floral melancholic print on this soft and ethereal shirt I begin my fall musings. Catching cold in a heat may only mean that I'm getting rather tired of summer, and instead awaiting my favorite time of year. I'm actually planning my vacation for fall and already making a list of movies for Halloween. Can't wait.

PS. This. Cover.



Cover of Sea of Love by Cat Power

Comments

  1. Nice outfit I love the shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very beautiful first pic!
    fran

    showroomdegarde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it. Great styling as always ;)

    CAMPOFFAME.COM

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how you combine your photography and style to create atmospheres and to express your "life feeling".
    Just amazing work, as I just said before ;)

    Cheears,
    Eros

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great sense of style. Again a great outfitpost by you.

      KAIIWONG

      Delete
  5. Many thanks to each and every one of you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment