Steampunk


Although there is no person in the world less interested in motorization than me (I haven't thought about doing a driving licence even once), I did enjoy that vintage Audi denim vest when I found it. I paired it with round sunglasses to add a steampunk accent.
Yesterday I saw some Vogue editorials with Bianca Balti. The first one styled by Anna Dello Russo (need a fashion shower?) and photographed by Giampaolo Sgura somehow resembles to me the structure of the above look. And the second one seems to have similar brownish aesthetics. I feel vogue.

I'm moaning over the fact than Sunday is almost over. I started it with a movie, Darling (1965) and it was just marvelous! It was also so visually expressive that the stills from it are irresistibly stuck in my mind. To tune myself even more into my upcoming travel to London (Darling is mostly set in London), I'm now watching Notting Hill.
Any other inspirations from the weekend? Photography of George Platt Lynes and Herbert List. Musically, I'm savouring Florence Welch's voice in Sweet Nothing by Calvin Harris (her boy/girl performance in the video is flawless; even though I wasn't convinced about the song in the beginning, now I keep it on repeat). I'm also listening to Lianne La Havas covering Of Monsters and Men's song, Little Talk.


 
Underwear by FM Belfast

Comments

  1. spectacular first pic
    you are incredible
    fran

    NEW LOOK: YELLOW AND BLUE
    http://www.showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2012/09/free-runner.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. the photography really compliments the outfit

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment