Svpply


Each month I create separate folders where I gather some visual inspirations under different categories, such as Style, Crushes or Interiors. I guess it's the collector part of my nature that speaks up here. Today I created my account on Svpply.com, where you can easily search through numberless products, and mark them as wanted or owned for instance. Patterned backpacks, parkas or satchels are my ultimate must-haves which I haven't got yet, but now in the meantime I can please my eye with the item pictures until I change my mind or finally get them.

If interested, you can follow me here (I'm also on Bloglovin, Twitter, Tumblr, Lookbook and Flickr; oh boy, and I consider myself as a sceptic in terms of defining oneself through social media?). Enjoy your findings!

 
Curtain Call by Aiden Grimshaw

Comments