En route: London, part I


About two months ago, I was thinking over the right time for my vacation this year, and fall seemed like a perfect choice. First of all, because it's my favourite season, resonating so well with melancholic musings that I simply adore. And secondly, basically because Lianne La Havas, who I had been obsessed with for months, was supposed to have her tour around that time and I really wanted to cross it at some point. I chose London, the enigmatic place I had been always craving to visit. My euphoria watered with tears of happiness was unleashed just before leaving home, when I found out that the amazing Rae Morris was invited to support Lianne during the event (I praise Burberry Acoustic to the skies for showing such talented beings). Although the show was cancelled (!) due to Lianne's health problems, still, a kind of nostalgia and romanticism that London bestowed me upon, slightly more than a week ago, made my stay impeccable.

I've divided my travel diaries from London into two parts. Today's one is dedicated to the homely-esque, warm aura of London tenement houses, charming taverns and narrow side streets. I took these photographs mostly around Sloane Square in the Chelsea area, Notting Hill, Greenwich, the Strand (and Somerset House), Camden Town and Soho.

Boy, I love London.

 
Don't Go by Rae Morris

Comments

  1. very beautiful shots!
    fran

    NEW LOOK: BLAZER...AND CONVERSE
    http://showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2012/10/executive-fran.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW LOVE THE PICS!!!!AMAZING RELLAY REALLY

    http://www.your-mirror.com/

    http://www.your-mirror.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome awesome awesome photos *speechless*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment