Yearbook


It's been a year now since the Monsieur Le blog was born. Creating it has definitely affected me, positively in every possible aspect. I've become more conscious of things that are particularly valuable to me and therefore how important it is to keep them going. I've also become more conscious of paths that I would absolutely choose for the days to come, and that is a huge step in terms of me being always undecided (whatsoever, I've overcome it on the way, I guess).

So when October was approaching, I thought it would be a perfect occasion to sum those 12 months up and celebrate it somehow visually. I'm a huge magazines and books lover, so inspired by many publications, I'd come with an idea of creating my own editorial work for the October anniversary. Since my dream job is a magazine job, I'd decided to create a magazine-esque yearbook.

Although I hadn't dedicated enough time to working on it, the whole process had given me so much pleasure! Choosing photographs, making lists of songs and films, reading text pieces and generally going through my inspirations again felt just so good! I'd also realized how huge my lust for creating those things actually is. I'm so happy to have it published today and to share those 50 pages with you.


Twice by Little Dragon

Comments

  1. you are a great blogger
    fran

    NEW LOOK: GRAFFITI
    http://showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2012/10/graffiti.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment