Camberwell


Once I was invited for a BA Photography interview to the Camberwell College of Arts. Since I eventually didn't go, one and a half year later (when visiting London), I went to see the school and somewhat experience what I could have missed. It was good to see the neighbourhood of Florence Welch and hide myself in one of the side streets to shoot the outfit photo.
Later that day, I went to the East End, the epicentre of London's urban culture. Well, I loved it.

My week was good. Although Monday started hopelessly with missing every possible train to work, I quickly made it feel better, buying six books by Capote, Palahniuk and Dostoyevsky (for now, smelling the fresh pages substitutes the upcoming joy of reading them). Then I began watching the second season of American Horror Story, which amazed me visually and with the role of the beloved Chloƫ Sevigny. I thought my immense admiration of her couldn't get any bigger, but every time I read about her life it boosts even more somehow.
Now I'm back to the Sunday GQ Style reading (inter alia, about the Kenzo + Opening Ceremony collaboration and how to carry the lunch bag by Jil Sander, intriguing), with coffee at hand and Zero 7 sounding in the background. Have a good Sunday.




 
A Drowning by How to destroy angels

Comments

  1. fantastic look guy!
    fran

    NEW LOOK IN BLACK AND WHITE
    http://showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2012/11/gentleman-in-b.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos and Outfit!
    Follow you now :)

    http://me-mylifeandmyart.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment