Camden


One rainy Monday morning, I put on my polo-neck sweater to pay a tribute to the existentialist-Beat-Generation side of me. With James Franco's voice reciting Ginsberg's Howl in my head, I strolled to the British Museum and Camten Town, to unfold some of London's underground revelations.

I photographed that day's outfit precisely in front of Amy Winehouse's onetime mansion (picture above). It was perfect, since the area was uninhabited in those moments, when I aimed to look for a kind of solace in just finding myself around the place where one of my all-time most admired people once resided.

Speaking of roll-necks, I'm utterly in love with Willy Moon's video for Yeah Yeah. It's just brilliant in terms of vintage elegance, perfect choreography and mirror set design, in brief: all its aesthetics. HD, full screen, please.



 
Yeah Yeah by Willy Moon

Comments

  1. RIP Amy.

    I always love your texts & outfits <3
    (James Franco = LOVE)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice look boy
    fran

    NEW OUTFIT: A MAN WITH A BLAZER
    http://www.showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2012/11/blue-blazer-and-brown-details.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment