Child of the corn


There's nothing better than time between Halloween and Christmas. Film marathons are my inevitable Halloween tradition, so it couldn't have been different this year. What an essence of the autumnal season. My list had grown too long, so I picked a few titles:
- some episodes of The Addams Family (1964-66) and Scooby Doo, Where Are You! (1969-72),
- the Scream tetralogy (1996-2011),
- Hocus Pocus (1993),
- Freaks (1932),
- Children of the Corn (1984).
This year, I also enriched my festivities with preparing a pumpkin dinner: pasta and pastry (a pumpkin-walnut-cinnamon muffin). I also fell in love with liquorice and cocoa drunk with cinnamon (divine).

I made that photo shoot back in August and left the photos somehow in a dust. When Halloween was approaching, I thought it would be a good occasion to post them after watching the adaptation of Stephen King's story. I truly like gravitation and floating manipulation as a photography subject.


Where Do I Begin by The Chemical Brothers (the Vanilla Sky soundtrack)

Comments

  1. are you joking "hocus pocus" as hallowen movie? isn't that kids movie

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are spectacular boy
    fran

    NEW LOOK: MIAMI TOP
    http://showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2012/11/miami-top.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment