En route: memoirs from Boston


Let's get back to the 2010 travel diaries from the States for a little while. To keep a right track of them, see below, as there are already three entries behind this one and three ahead:
Boston
Washington DC
Philadelphia
NYC

When I think Boston, I hear Al Green's songs, in the rhythm of which Ally McBeal strolls through the cutest city streets in the chilly autumnal evening, coming home from work. Lovely brown tenement houses and ubiquitous Dunkin' Donuts (at every corner!) are another pictures I associate the city with.
It was the first day of September 2010 when, still in California, I had to wake up ungratefully early in the morning, get to LAX and catch up my flight to the East Coast, New England. After arrival, I really enjoyed bargain shopping at Borders, pretending to be the MIT/Harvard student when around the campuses, strolling in shadows of old buildings and court houses. Staying in Boston was also the first part of my short 2-day visits in the East Coast cities, just before hitting the road to New York City, where I stayed for 10 days and finished the adventures.


Let's Stay Together by Al Green

Comments

  1. i love your blog
    fran

    NEW LOOK: SWEATER!
    http://showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2012/11/warm-sweater.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment