Have yourself a merry little Christmas


Fair isle, knitwear, brown leather, reds and greens, snow, conifers, 2-week beard - that is my definition of an outfit concept for Christmas. As for the sounds, definitely Jane Krakowski in Ally McBeal singing I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus or Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas, originally performed by Judy Garland in Meet Me in St. Louis. But someone wise said that it's not Christmas until Mariah Carey says so.
I started my festivities with eating tons of dates and watching The Lovely Bones. My further plans? The Harry Potter marathon (reading the last part and watching all eight films), Cleopatra with Liz Taylor, Fantasia from 1940 and It Happened on Fifth Avenue (1947).
Have a good time celebrating your ways of spending Yuletide!





Alice by Cocteau Twins

Comments

Post a Comment