Robert Mapplethorpe


Triptych: Self-Portrait, 1972
Another photographic souvenir from MoMA. I found out who Robert Mapplethorpe was when reading some time ago about iconic relationships in the art world, his with Patti Smith. Love this kind of stories.

Lately I've been having some hard time figuring out the tracks I should place myself into, again. Grasping the right answers is difficult. Though the good thing is having epiphanies along the way. Maybe the simplest choices are the best ones, probably saturated with intuition and self-concord.

I'm silently working over a load of photographs I have out there to edit. In the meantime, I've been doing some little writing on the F/W 2013/14 menswear collections. My very favourite ones so far would be:


How It Ends by Devotchka

Comments

  1. great blog
    i'm following by gfc, would u like to follow eachother

    miblogbyamo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment