Luscious poinsettia


I'm not a fan of tutti frutti-coloured garments. But as for these skinnies, their candle magenta/cherry hue is somewhat acceptable. The ensemble with layered tops was actually inspired by an Instagram-filtered, autumn-tinged, dropped head-framed picture found somewhere in a Tumblr limbo. And the breakthrough here is, I shot it in my backyard, (done for a very first time.)

I don't know whether I should be glad I tend to make my moods dependent on daily little pleasures or not. But it starts to feel peculiar when I need to hear Adele's pompous oratorio Skyfall every day, or see Beyoncé's Super Bowl historic pageant, or meditate over the Frobisher-Sixsmith story from Cloud Atlas, or dance things up to the Grey's Anatomy soundtracks, or celebrate every single new episode of Girls, or, or, or... No matter how addictions affect mind's condition, I do love mine.





Diplo Rhythm by Diplo

Comments

  1. this is a great outfit
    kisses

    MY NEW TOPMAN SWEATSHIRT: WOLF
    http://showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2013/02/fog-is-for-wolves.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment