Royal sapphire


When it comes to styling an outfit comprising an oversized retro sweater, the abyss of (grand)parents' old and abandoned wardrobes sometimes comes with a solution. This royal blue v-neck sweater could also work well as a decent bodily shelter. It actually felt that way when I was shooting this look in a freezing cold. Not sure whether it was the temperature outside or my model fascination, I did make some Clément Chabernaud facial expressions and reserved poses, right?



Temptation by New Order

Comments

  1. the retro sweater looks good on you, really stand up! hehe it's freezing outside, but what to do if fashion is in the way! haha ;D


    Nice blog btw, I'm our new follower now!
    Visit my blog and hope you follow back!

    www.thechicstyler.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look so good in this colour!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I fall in love with you jumper <3 I have a plenty of clothes in color like yours :))
    Best wishes,
    Tommy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment