A black-and-green composition


There are many different ways to welcome spring; you can finally throw a tea party outside or find an excuse to organize your room. However, my choice would lie in the sartorial arts. I would interpret spontaneous as rebellious to celebrate the earnestly anticipated longer days.
For some time now I've been madly obsessed with wide brim hats and the one offered by Comme Des Garçons is to die for. To underline how rebelliously I'm exiting my winter anxieties, I would definitely choose a leather biker jacket. The one above was designed by the talented father of Lone Costume, JUUN.J. I truly love its soaked-in-tar, buffed finish. And the long sleeves. And its details such as ribbed elbows and hem. Underneath, nothing warming. Chiffon blouses are my other secret revelations. Even though I've found this one on SHEinside.com, I strongly believe that with its rectilinear silhouette and deep forest green hue, it would perfectly work as a unisex treat. Then ultra skinny jeans. These ones are from Cheap Monday and were described as Tight Mid Waits. To pull the divinely ethereal fabrics of my chiffon into the jeans, they should be high, or at least mid waist measure. And finally last, but not in any case least, the Gucci mocassins (Pour Homme Avec Mors.) To be honest, I've started my research with Gucci loafers (and the lovely latest media campaign; they caught me,) but on my way I found these beauties. Falling for the colour of emerald lake, this is actually how I opted for the shade of top - the forest green blouse.

To accompany my rebellious musings, there's probably nothing more musically suitable right now than Crown On the Ground by Sleigh Bells. You surely must have seen the official trailer for Sofia Coppola's The Bling Ring. I've already meticulously assimilated Nicki's (Emma Watson's) dance moves. So good.


Crown On the Ground by Sleigh Bells

Comments

  1. Love these pieces. I wouldn't usually favor a green pair of shoes, but the way you styled them is very appealing :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment