Boyfriend jeans


Because not only girls can have them. As strongly as I'm against loose-fitting attire (and the enemy no. 1 to any kind of baggy, '90s-style trousers), I say yes when what's supposed to appear as relaxed and roomy denim becomes stylish and aesthetically pleasing. These a-few-year-old blue jeans with a carrot silhouette and rubbed hole are from Zara. I decided to pair them with a green stripe top, also a bit baggy. The brown leather remnants (brogue boots and belt) are from H&M. And when shooting, the windy aura was a plus for the first time I think, since those loose, baggy pieces acquired some friendly folds.

After watching the film, last week I started madly listening to the Silver Linings Playbook soundtrack. The film is brilliant, so is the music in the background. I literally sank in tears when Stevie Wonder's My Cherie Amour was played. So good.





Always Alright by Alabama Shakes

Comments

  1. Your pictures always look so nice. For me, it's all about proportion. If I wear to wear something baggy, the rest of the look needs to be more fitted. I love how you styled the jeans with the belt (:

    Jayvee
    www.stilodorito.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice pics
    great outlook

    http://miblogbyamo.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment