The Room


A lil artsy project I made back in the winter time. Not much to write about; I'll add more of it probably tomorrow, so that you could get to know me better. Sorry for that in advance.
Literally, there's only one song in the world that could fully accompany this series right now. When the single songs of The Great Gatsby soundtrack started to air one by one about a week ago, I was anxiously checking every day whether the full version of Sia's Kill and Run would be eventually out. Needless to say, I can't stop listening to this worthy successor of the cult ballad Breathe Me. Sia Furler, I love you with all my heart.


Kill and Run by Sia

Comments

  1. you're handsome

    NEW LOOK IN THE BLOG! MY SECOND LOOK IN MY TRIP TO GALICIA!
    http://showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2013/05/a-trip-to-galicia-2nd-outfit-modern.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really do admire your photography style so so much :) Your blog has become one of my favourite things to read. xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment