Delirium


To begin with, please forgive me the number of photos. The selection phase of the editing process is the longest one in my working specificity, not that I'm in love with all the takes, they just all look the same. So I add frames here and there and search for different body angles. Anyhow, the more editing, the faster progression, right?
Inspirations behind that shoot lie in sounds. Over three years ago I made a small music compilation of some lovely songs I was crazy about back in 2009. It's here, lately I've been recalling earnestly those happy moments. The darker tones put me in a peculiar state of delirium, while croaking crows reminded me of the green, northern landscapes from Game of Thrones, which I'm currently slightly obsessed about. (If you follow me on Twitter, you're probably already familiar with my tendencies of crying over the greatness of Daenerys and her dragons.) I thought I'd go black with the clothes I was feeling like wearing. So a week ago, on a cloudy, gloomy afternoon, I decided to mix some vintage parts with pieces from Zara and H&M. Always a good combination.
On a side note, realization of today: I sincerely love Sunday, but it makes me too lazy. I blame it, not my age, for not even being able to patiently see a 3-hour film, which was Giant. But my admiration of the Dean-Taylor-Hudson gang won't let me omit this showing. Postponed for some other day.





Before You Snap by Yonderboi

Comments

  1. love the look and phtotos. xx

    Andrés

    ReplyDelete
  2. love these amazing shots

    NEW MONDAY OUTFIT: SPRING FLOWERS
    http://www.showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2013/05/spring-flowers.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. The editing is neat! As long as the pics are worth to see i wouldn't care how much of them you post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the look, love your your blog, love your photos.

    http://mrhls.blogspot.com/
    http://mrhls.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment