Hi shine


I used to be/am obsessed with high-shine black leather derby shoes. My perfect pair would possess a high sole in the creepers style. But when summer started approaching all of a sudden, the idea of light loafers took over the podium. In addition, I fell in love with tassels and fringes. All my hesitations were blown away when I saw these Jones Hi Shine Loafers by House of Hounds. They comprise almost all the characteristics I was looking for in shoes of my choice for the summer and early autumn seasons. Besides the mentioned, they have also two features that I truly appreciate: the reddish edges that look pretty vibrant from the upper perspective and their smell of originality. House of Hounds is a concept footwear brand. I've discovered it through the shopping pages of Topman. When placing my order, I decided to add some wristwear in accordance with my newly appreciated sartorial pleasure, the bracelets. I opted for a Chunky Wood Wristwear by Topman.
I complemented the whole with H&M ribbed socks, black skinnies and a vintage, also ribbed, wide collar, ethereal shirt. I keep my hopes up that the outfit didn't go too goth, it wasn't the intention.




Esme by Joanna Newsom

Comments

  1. love this total black!

    New outfit post in the blog: Hawaiian sunset

    http://showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2013/08/hawaiian-sunset.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment