We pass the time of day to forget how time passes


Hiatuses, hiatuses. I wish I could insert all the practical aspects of living on my own into a shoebox and throw it into a river. Or get paid for organizing my life so that I could resign from my regular job. I disgrace anything holding me back from blogging and limiting my free time to a minimum.
I've been feeling drained from inspiration lately. But each time I questioned anything I considered as my generic work of creation, I told myself, I must keep doing it nevertheless. And yesterday I reminded myself how cathartic the soundtrack from Amelie is.

On the other day I read some truly wise words. "If necessity is the mother of invention, then limitation is the mother of creation." I've always wanted to do a desert photo shoot. Instead, I need to work with what I have. These are some of the last shots I took back in my hometown. Even though the hiatuses make this outfit look improper in advanced month of July, I've told myself to post the photographs in the order they were actually taken. And there's heavy lots of them.


Soir De Fete by Yann Tiersen

Comments

  1. you clearly know how to impress me

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're work is always amazing

    Today one special post in the blog: WATERPARTY
    http://showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2013/07/waterparty.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. świetne zdjęcia! fajnie się je ogląda, to zasługa Ciebie, tych kolorów, które na nich dominują no i fotografa;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment