Weird fishes


A few snapshots of the merchandise I started the summer sale season with. More precisely, it was Topman and House of Hounds that first attracted my sartorial attention with bargain prices. I'd elaborate on it today, but the sweltering heat is whispering to my tired ear to save more writing for the actual outfit post with these items and leave this one as a prelude. And instead, to grab that cold milk and grace my taste buds with it before falling dead to bed tonight. But I love summer. To celebrate its climatic perks with short sleeves more distinctively, I've started collecting bracelets. Of different vivid colours and shapes, all nicely placed in the sea grass boxes. I love summer.

PS. I had some hard time thinking on the post title. Song titles always bring solutions. No weird feeling towards these lovely purchases.


Radiohead's Weird Fishes/Arpeggi by Lianne La Havas

Comments

Post a Comment