Sunday spree


Hail to the summer sprees and outings. While I should be presumably getting prepared for autumn, I'm traditionally prolonging current season. Maybe I tend to be late always and everywhere, but when it comes to the seasons, I indulge in procrastination of any activity shamefully with pure pleasure. That's why I'm going to fly south in October to bath myself graciously in sunshine while everyone else from my daily surroundings will be trying to hold still their umbrellas. (Now I'm almost sure heavens will take revenge on me for saying that.) Here are some pictures from one the Sundays of summer. Also, please tell me that you haven't noticed at first sight those boxers flowing out from under my shorts. What a faux pas. Facepalm.

Black espadrilles - River Island, shorts - vintage/DIY, red stripes tee - Zara, plaited belt - H&M, bag - London College of Communication, bracelets - H&M and River Island.


You by Gold Panda

Comments

  1. Beautiful photos!
    Only saw your boxers after you told me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this look

    NEW OUTFIT IN THE BLOG: A CAT IN MY SHIRT
    http://showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2013/09/a-cat-on-my-shirt.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome style.
    Lovely pictures.



    http://imsopale.blogspot.mx/

    ReplyDelete
  4. wyglądasz super <3 bardzo bardzo podoba mi się ta stylizacja <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment