The ghost empire


I didn't get to shoot many style self-portraits in Berlin due to the cold, the rain and the tripod absence, so here is the second and last outfit story from Germany. Sartorially, I hadn't prepared myself properly for the stay; this vintage denim jacket was the warmest piece I'd packed in advance, still too thin for the unmerciful temperatures though. The Berlin weather can surely be moody and I found myself probably in the perfect time to experience that. Atmospheric complaints aside, I truly loved the chosen location for that quick photo shoot - the Museum Island, surrounded by the Spree River and filled with ancient-looking buildings and gardens to the edges.

My favourite season of the year, the interval between Halloween and Christmas, is in its fullest. I'm trying to calmly put the euphoria born while experiencing The Rocky Horror Picture Show (I could literally cry whenever hearing its soundtrack) in my inspiration chronicles and replace it with the one related to my everyday sessions with Glee. Also, I'm currently reading Dracula by Bram Stocker, not to mention the stack of the Fall/Winter magazine collections I'd been hoarding for a couple of past weeks. Oh boy, how I love the crisp mornings heralding the upcoming winter season and the steaming cups of coffee to warm them up.



You And Whose Army? by Radiohead

Comments

  1. Good outfit!! :-)
    Greetings.


    http://diamondconestilopropio.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. great outfit! I love this a little vintage fotos <3

    xoxo,
    Anna

    annsthing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment